Listing of articles linked to on the Skeptical Science Facebook Page during the past week: Sun, August 28, 2022 through Sat, September 03, 2022.
The following articles sparked above average interest during the week (bolded articles are from SkS authors): Science: What it is, how it works, and why it matters, Why air turbulence could be about to get a whole lot worse, Guest post: The 50th anniversary of a remarkable global-warming prediction, and Greenland ice sheet set to raise sea levels by nearly a foot, study finds.
Articles Linked to on Facebook
- Science: What it is, how it works, and why it matters by Melanie Trecek-King, Thinking is Power, Aug 25, 2022
- Cranky Uncle: a game building resilience against climate misinformation by John Cook, Skeptical Science, Aug 24, 2022
- Greenland ice sheet set to raise sea levels by nearly a foot, study finds by Chris Mooney, The Washington Post, Aug 29, 2022
- How Drought led to UK’s Flash Floods by Adam Levy, ClimateAdam on Youtube, Aug 24, 2022
- Why air turbulence could be about to get a whole lot worse by Jacopo Prisco, CNN, Sep 1, 2022
- Cranky Uncle getting ever more multi-lingual with Spanish and Portuguese added! by Bärbel Winkler, Skeptical Science, Sep 2, 2022
- Guest post: The 50th anniversary of a remarkable global-warming prediction by Richard Betts, Carbon Brief, Sep 1, 2022
- A third of Pakistan is underwater amid its worst floods in history. Here’s what you need to know by Kathleen Magramo, CNN, Sep 2, 2022
- Skeptical Science New Research for Week #35 2022 by Doug Bostrom & Marc Kodack, Skeptical Science, Sept 1, 2022
- Americans are convinced climate action is unpopular. They’re very, very wrong. by Kate Yoder, Grist, Aug 29, 2022